PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Story by Us!

ChasNole
05-12-2010, 08:36 PM
It was the week before Christmas and the North Pole was prepared for the greatest Christmas ever. Jolly and plump, Ole St Nick was so excited he began to.......

caninemom3
05-12-2010, 09:20 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!
It was the week before Christmas and the North Pole was prepared for the greatest Christmas ever. Jolly and plump, Ole St Nick was so excited he began to.......

Hum Deck the Halls and Have A Holly Jolly Christmas as he went about his daily rounds.........Suddenly he realized........

ElfinErv
05-12-2010, 10:49 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

Hum Deck the Halls and Have A Holly Jolly Christmas as he went about his daily rounds.........Suddenly he realized.....
he needed an eggnog so he dashed off to the kitchen only to find the frig door open and empty eggnog containers everywhere and...

Jinglebelle
05-13-2010, 12:16 AM
A Christmas Story by Us!

Hum Deck the Halls and Have A Holly Jolly Christmas as he went about his daily rounds.........Suddenly he realized.....

he needed an eggnog so he dashed off to the kitchen only to find the frig door open and empty eggnog containers everywhere and...

...and he got in his sleigh and headed off to the magical North Pole Eggnog fountains. He jumped in, red suit and all, and swam in the eggnog and drank as much as he could!

When Santa had his fill of the eggnog, he realized he was soaking and it was freezing into little eggnog pops all over his suit so he.....

SusieSnowflake
05-13-2010, 05:58 AM
A Christmas Story by Us!

...and he got in his sleigh and headed off to the magical North Pole Eggnog fountains. He jumped in, red suit and all, and swam in the eggnog and drank as much as he could!

When Santa had his fill of the eggnog, he realized he was soaking and it was freezing into little eggnog pops all over his suit so he.....

got back into his sleigh, which has been updated just a little bit for these new times, and switched on the santa warmer button and dried himself off faster than you could say Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas , he sat back, enjoyed the warmth, then..........

ChasNole
05-13-2010, 02:45 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

When Santa had his fill of the eggnog, he realized he was soaking and it was freezing into little eggnog pops all over his suit so he.....got back into his sleigh, which has been updated just a little bit for these new times, and switched on the santa warmer button and dried himself off faster than you could say Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas , he sat back, enjoyed the warmth, then..........

....he turned around only to see the dreaded Egg Nog Miser redirecting the egg nog fountains to his lair, so he could have it all to himself.

Santa shouted .......

ElfinErv
05-13-2010, 05:00 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

When Santa had his fill of the eggnog, he realized he was soaking and it was freezing into little eggnog pops all over his suit so he.....got back into his sleigh, which has been updated just a little bit for these new times, and switched on the Santa warmer button and dried himself off faster than you could say Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas , he sat back, enjoyed the warmth, then..........he turned around only to see the dreaded Egg Nog Miser redirecting the egg nog fountains to his lair, so he could have it all to himself.Santa shouted .......Hey you hold on there!

(Miser begins to sing )

I'm Mr Eggnog Miser I'm Mr Cream
I'm Mr Nutmeg I'm a dairyman's dream
whatever I touch turns to nog in my clutch

I'm Mr High fat I'm livin' a dream

Jinglebelle
05-13-2010, 07:23 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

When Santa had his fill of the eggnog, he realized he was soaking and it was freezing into little eggnog pops all over his suit so he.....got back into his sleigh, which has been updated just a little bit for these new times, and switched on the Santa warmer button and dried himself off faster than you could say Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas , he sat back, enjoyed the warmth, then..........he turned around only to see the dreaded Egg Nog Miser redirecting the egg nog fountains to his lair, so he could have it all to himself.Santa shouted .......Hey you hold on there!

(Miser begins to sing )

Santa scoffed at Eggnog Miser's catchy tune, and asked the miser why he was redirecting the eggnog fountains to his lair... saying "this is the elves favorite place to play"! Then...

ElfinErv
05-14-2010, 03:39 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

(Miser begins to sing )

Santa scoffed at Eggnog Miser's catchy tune, and asked the miser why he was redirecting the eggnog fountains to his lair... saying "this is the elves favorite place to play"! Then.....from the toy shop came a loud noise that sounded like " OH fuuuuuuuuddddddddddgggee" but it wasn't fudge. Santa ran to investigate and found elf Mezo Yerpal mopping up goo around the toy shop computer, turns out he had spilled juice everywhere. It goes without saying Santa was furious. He .....

SusieSnowflake
05-15-2010, 05:56 AM
A Christmas Story by Us!

(Miser begins to sing )

Santa scoffed at Eggnog Miser's catchy tune, and asked the miser why he was redirecting the eggnog fountains to his lair... saying "this is the elves favorite place to play"! Then.....from the toy shop came a loud noise that sounded like " OH fuuuuuuuuddddddddddgggee" but it wasn't fudge. Santa ran to investigate and found elf Mezo Yerpal mopping up goo around the toy shop computer, turns out he had spilled juice everywhere. It goes without saying Santa was furious. He .....

he stopped, thought for a second, after all we know Santa is never angry, he is on an almost permanent sugar high from all cookies ,egg nog, maple syrup and such..and said dear elf mezo yerpal, accidents do happen, we will get some magic Santa cleaner, and all will be right as rain or snow. We have bigger fish to fry with the problem with Eggnog Miser. Then all of sudden....

ElfinErv
05-15-2010, 07:33 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

(Miser begins to sing )

Santa scoffed at Eggnog Miser's catchy tune, and asked the miser why he was redirecting the eggnog fountains to his lair... saying "this is the elves favorite place to play"! Then.....from the toy shop came a loud noise that sounded like " OH fuuuuuuuuddddddddddgggee" but it wasn't fudge. Santa ran to investigate and found elf Mezo Yerpal mopping up goo around the toy shop computer, turns out he had spilled juice everywhere. It goes without saying Santa was furious.

He stopped, thought for a second, after all we know Santa is never angry, he is on an almost permanent sugar high from all cookies ,egg nog, maple syrup and such..and said dear elf mezo yerpal, accidents do happen, we will get some magic Santa cleaner, and all will be right as rain or snow. We have bigger fish to fry with the problem with Eggnog Miser. Then all of sudden the phone rang not any telephone mind you but the special red Santa phone that is used for emergencies.
Santa picks up the receiver and ...... apparently there has been an addition to the naughty list, Santa begins to write down a name and it is ......

SusieSnowflake
05-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Oh no, it can not be him, what could have happened, what could he possibly have done to be put on the "gasp"..naughty list? Is there time for redemption? can he make it back to the nice list? is a lump of coal in his future?

ElfinErv
05-19-2010, 02:20 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

(Miser begins to sing )

Santa scoffed at Eggnog Miser's catchy tune, and asked the miser why he was redirecting the eggnog fountains to his lair... saying "this is the elves favorite place to play"! Then.....from the toy shop came a loud noise that sounded like " OH fuuuuuuuuddddddddddgggee" but it wasn't fudge. Santa ran to investigate and found elf Mezo Yerpal mopping up goo around the toy shop computer, turns out he had spilled juice everywhere. It goes without saying Santa was furious.

He stopped, thought for a second, after all we know Santa is never angry, he is on an almost permanent sugar high from all cookies ,egg nog, maple syrup and such..and said dear elf mezo yerpal, accidents do happen, we will get some magic Santa cleaner, and all will be right as rain or snow. We have bigger fish to fry with the problem with Eggnog Miser. Then all of sudden the phone rang not any telephone mind you but the special red Santa phone that is used for emergencies.
Santa picks up the receiver and ...... apparently there has been an addition to the naughty list, Santa begins to write down a name and it is ......

Oh no, it can not be him, what could have happened, what could he possibly have done to be put on the "gasp"..naughty list? Is there time for redemption? can he make it back to the nice list? is a lump of coal in his future?

Santa takes a deep breath and reflects for a moment....recalls when he was a little boy he got into a wee bit of mischief now and then, boys will be boys afterall. Suddenly Santa breaks into a wide grin and realizes that all little girls and boys are good and that EVERYONE shall receive presents this Christmas. He also realizes that Christmas is a mere 200 and some days away and there is much much work to be done . He waddles over to his desk and pushes a BIG red button, no ordinary button mind you. This button when depressed summons his head elves to his office immediately. The alarm sounds through out the toy factory.......

Jinglebelle
05-19-2010, 04:04 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

(Miser begins to sing )

Santa takes a deep breath and reflects for a moment....recalls when he was a little boy he got into a wee bit of mischief now and then, boys will be boys afterall. Suddenly Santa breaks into a wide grin and realizes that all little girls and boys are good and that EVERYONE shall receive presents this Christmas. He also realizes that Christmas is a mere 200 and some days away and there is much much work to be done . He waddles over to his desk and pushes a BIG red button, no ordinary button mind you. This button when depressed summons his head elves to his office immediately. The alarm sounds through out the toy factory.......

All the head Elves came running to Santa's office to see what was going on. Santa took a seat at his desk... Santa began to think, then realized that is was really only a week before Christmas, and that his sugar high was clouding his judgement. He also remembered the EggNog Miser, and decided he might need Mrs. Claus to help with that situation. He scratched his head, told the elves to make sure their toy quoats were being met, then he dismissed them and went off to find his wife......

ElfinErv
05-20-2010, 12:29 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

(Miser begins to sing )

All the head Elves came running to Santa's office to see what was going on. Santa took a seat at his desk... Santa began to think, then realized that is was really only a week before Christmas, and that his sugar high was clouding his judgment. He also remembered the EggNog Miser, and decided he might need Mrs. Claus to help with that situation. He scratched his head, told the elves to make sure their toy quotas were being met, then he dismissed them and went off to find his wife......

Well Mrs Santa was nowhere to be found and Santa assumed like most wives she was probably shopping. His assumption was confirmed when he found the sleigh shed empty and some of the reindeer were gone. Santa decided to head to his office and power up his iPad and go over his routes for Christmas eve. Santa covers the whole earth that special night and it is very important he choose his routes wisely. When Santa got to his desk there was an obvious problem, his iPad is missing !

Wrappinmaven
07-13-2010, 08:15 PM
A Christmas Story by Us!

(Miser begins to sing )

All the head Elves came running to Santa's office to see what was going on. Santa took a seat at his desk... Santa began to think, then realized that is was really only a week before Christmas, and that his sugar high was clouding his judgment. He also remembered the EggNog Miser, and decided he might need Mrs. Claus to help with that situation. He scratched his head, told the elves to make sure their toy quotas were being met, then he dismissed them and went off to find his wife......

Well Mrs Santa was nowhere to be found and Santa assumed like most wives she was probably shopping. His assumption was confirmed when he found the sleigh shed empty and some of the reindeer were gone. Santa decided to head to his office and power up his iPad and go over his routes for Christmas eve. Santa covers the whole earth that special night and it is very important he choose his routes wisely. When Santa got to his desk there was an obvious problem, his iPad is missing !

Not again!!! That's the third suspicious item to go missing this week! First his red hat with the magic cloaking device, then his flame resistant boots, now Santas iPad! What is that toy factory janitor up to?