PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have the Christmas Spirit

Merry
03-13-2008, 07:56 AM
Give this quiz a whirl! Christmas Spirit (http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhavethechristmasspiritquiz/outcome.php)

I didn't do as well as I'd hoped. I think I tripped up on the decorating section. :oops:

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 55%

You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you. You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday.

While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about. You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.

hollybow
03-15-2008, 12:27 PM
:evil: This canīt be true :evil:

I doubt this result...:evil:

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 0%

Your Christmas spirit is there, but it's very faint.
If you celebrate Christmas at all, it's only when you truly want to.

It's okay if you're not really into the whole Christmas thing. Don't worry about not having enough spirit.
Pushing yourself to do more will only turn you into a Grinch!

Jodie
03-16-2008, 12:15 AM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 95%

Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.
You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

Jinglebelle
03-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 85%

Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.

Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays.
You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!

http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhavethechristmasspiritquiz/

hollybow
03-17-2008, 06:21 AM
seems i was to dumb to do the test....I didnīt answer the questions but I clicked on submit.. and with no answers the answer was 0%..

Your Christmas Sprit Level: 70%
You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.
You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday.

While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about.
You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.

Merry
03-17-2008, 06:34 AM
seems i was to dumb to do the test....I didnīt answer the questions but I clicked on submit.. and with no answers the answer was 0%..

Doh! :D

Jinglebelle
03-17-2008, 09:36 AM

:lol: :lol: Bwahahahaha! :lol: :lol:

ElfinErv
03-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Your Christmas Spirit Level: 85%

hollybow
03-17-2008, 12:19 PM
I think, you missed copying the last sentences of the test...

The Eggnog season is definitely your thing..You enjoy the whole season starting october till the end of january...You celebrate drinking eggnog with enthusiasm and you love every sip....
Your eggnog spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays...:lol:

You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about! :lol:

Merry
03-17-2008, 12:22 PM
Eggnog Spirit? :D

ElfinErv
03-17-2008, 03:50 PM
I'll drink to that

I think, you missed copying the last sentences of the test...

The Eggnog season is definitely your thing..You enjoy the whole season starting october till the end of january...You celebrate drinking eggnog with enthusiasm and you love every sip....
Your eggnog spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays...:lol:

You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about! :lol:

sdkluger
03-31-2008, 09:39 PM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 70%

You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.
You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday.

While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about.
You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.

whitney37354
02-13-2009, 11:46 AM
60%

santaclauses#1fan
08-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 70% http://www.blogthingsimages.com/doyouhavethechristmasspiritquiz/christmas-3.gif You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you.

Teresa
08-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 75% http://www.blogthingsimages.com/doyouhavethechristmasspiritquiz/christmas-4.gif Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing.

LPXMAS5
10-18-2009, 05:45 PM
http://www.blogthingsimages.com/doyouhavethechristmasspiritquiz/christmas-4.gif

HolidayHoney
10-21-2009, 09:47 AM

http://www.blogthingsimages.com/doyouhavethechristmasspiritquiz/christmas-4.gif

Do You Have the Christmas Spirit? (http://www.blogthings.com/doyouhavethechristmasspiritquiz/)

Blogthings: Waste Time at Work! (http://www.blogthings.com)

caninemom3
03-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 60%

:omg: I thought I had more............:1smiley015:

SusieSnowflake
04-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 90%

All Right!:1smiley005:

TamaraQT
08-03-2010, 09:41 AM

You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!Your Christmas Sprit Level: 85%

You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about!Your Christmas Sprit Level: 85%

:D

MarthaK
08-03-2010, 02:07 PM

:1smiley008:

TamaraQT
08-04-2010, 10:04 PM

:1smiley008:

Wow Martha!! 95%!! THAT IS GREAT!!!!

Meceka
10-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Your Christmas Sprit Level: 90%

Kris Mouse
05-09-2011, 06:15 PM
:neutral: I'm only at 70% - I need more christmas spirit! :cheerz:

You have a lot of Christmas spirit, and it's evident to most people who know you. You love most things Christmas, and you do your best to make sure everyone has a great holiday. While you like the more commercial aspects of Christmas, you truly know what the spirit of Christmas is about. You're all about giving, being kind, and sharing the spirit of Christmas with everyone you know.