20 Years from now, What do you expect…

Home Page Forums Christmas Traditions & Ideas 20 Years from now, What do you expect…

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ChasNole ChasNole 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of caninemom3
    caninemom3
    SusieSnowflake;49439 wrote:
    Wow, I can only hope some things will remain forever the same, snowy nights, christmas trees, family, dinner, baking, gifts , waiting for the animals to talk at midnight on Christmas eve, children who can not sleep, adults either..Everyone being very happy and kind to each other, sharing, loving…. I can only hope..

Susie you always say exactly what I am thinking !! Are we secret twins ?? 😉 I too, can only hope what you stated is what the future holds. I probably will not be here in 20 years……but hey, it’s okay !! Perhaps I will be celebrating Christmas with the One who it is all about :grinn:

Profile photo of SusieSnowflake
    SusieSnowflake
    Participant

I think we might be separated at birth! I may not be here in 20 years either, on earth anyway…:1smiley001:

Profile photo of ElfinErv
    ElfinErv
    Participant

I hope 20 years from now kids are still interested in the tradition of Santa Claus

SusieSnowflake
    Participant

me too, you should always believe in santa Claus, after all Christmas spirit and believing in Santa is how he powers his sleigh with the help of his reindeer.:1smiley008:

Anonymous

In 20 years I will be 53 yrs old. (with children)
    Im already someone who needs lactose free eggnog, Erv. LOL

Im not so sure Christmas will even be as widely celebrated either, There is so much agenda from the politically correct crowd that has ruined the fun and wholesome adventures of simple times. I can even look back ten years and see how things have changed. I remember stores everywhere were closed on Christmas day when I was a kid. But not true today. we were allowed Christmas trees in school, With a Christmas play to put on for the parents while we would close the play out with everyone singing “we wish you a merry Christmas”, now we would have to go into singing “We Wish You a Merry Non-Religious-Specific Day-Off in Winter.” I sure hope not!

Im sure there will still be individual family members in each one of our lives that will keep the tradition of Christmas alive somehow and some where! I plan on keeping it alive as long as I am alive!

SusieSnowflake
    Participant

that is the way to keep the true Christmas, make sure your loved ones follow the old traditions…:1smiley008:

Profile photo of ElfinErv
    ElfinErv
    Participant

what if they don’t wanna ? :ninja

SusieSnowflake;49907 wrote:
    that is the way to keep the true Christmas, make sure your loved ones follow the old traditions…:1smiley008:

Anonymous

:1smiley011:

ElfinErv;49985 wrote:
    what if they don’t wanna ? :ninja

Anonymous

I see my house covered with lights like those ppl off the tv specials. I see my lightbill having about two commas, lol. I can imagine a yard full of decoartions and wake up to Christmas music peacefully playing from the tv. I can see myself going and fixing me a nice cup of hotchocolate and just relaxing and looking outside to see the snow falling or lying still. That would be amazing !!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.