After Christmas

Home Page Forums This, That, & Other Holidays After Christmas

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dasher Dasher 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

So Christmas is over and we’re now well into January. I already miss the magic and decorations. It’s true at first I am ready to get it all taken down and cleaned up, but right after that I usually go through Christmas withdrawals! LOL

How about you? Do you miss Christmas now or will it take you a bit longer? I think for me, the withdrawal starts to fade towards the end of January. But by August/September, I’m feeling the excitement coming on again. 🙂

Profile photo of sdkluger
    sdkluger
    Participant

I miss Christmas for a while.  Then I start doing things like listening to Christmas music in my office at work (like I did this past Friday afternoon).

Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

LOL I have done that… usually around July/August I do it again.

Profile photo of ChristmasRose
    ChristmasRose
    Participant

Goodness, after navigating through a nasty fall, the flu and wintry weather conditions, I’m actually returning to work today.  I’ve taken more days off these past two weeks then I have in years.  “Normal” sounds quite nice right now.  🙂

Profile photo of whitney37354
    whitney37354
    Participant

I try to start planning vacation in January to give me something to look forward to!

Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

I like that idea Whitney!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.