Christmas in July

Home Page Forums This, That, & Other Holidays Christmas in July

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sleighride2 sleighride2 1 day, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

Hey all!  Well we’ve made it passed my personal halfway mark, the 4th of July.  That’s when I change gears and start focusing full on for the upcoming season.  Doesn’t hurt that Hallmark is doing Christmas in July for two weeks!!

I’ve been doing fairly well in my search for vintage Christmas decor.  Last weekend I stumbled upon a flea market a few hours north of us here so the hubs, poocher and I ventured out and what a awesome place it turned out to be!  I scored 2 ceramic lighted trees for 30 each, that is dirt cheap!  I have one on my coffee table right now!  Plus quite a few ornies to add to my collection.

Ive completely rearranged my living room (did that a few months ago) so I am finally going to have a big tree in front of my picture window this year!!!! A first in the 11 years we have been here.  And I do plan on it being the biggest and “bestest” live tree I can find!  Been since 2012 that Ive had a live tree so its on this year!!!  In fact, I already have a mental floor plan for where all my big trees will be going this year.

Im getting excited!!!!!  How about you??

Profile photo of sdkluger
    sdkluger
    Participant

Sounds great.  The Music Choice Sounds of the Season station on our TV is playing Christmas music.  Maybe I’ll have to listen to it some today.  I also spoke to my wife about visiting my family for Christmas this year.  Hopefully we can do it.

Profile photo of whitney37354
    whitney37354
    Participant

I got DH’s Star Trek Hallmark ornaments Saturday.  I watched a few minutes of Hallmark Christmas movies, DVR’d The Christmas Card since it’s a favorite, & listened to Sounds of the Season Christmas in July.  We’re going to make our main tree a Disney tree this year since we’re going to Disney World next June with SIL & her family.

Profile photo of sleighride2
    sleighride2
    Participant

As i’ve been watching christmas in july on qvc and have been going through my christmas totes of craft items getting ideas of what i’m doing this year and writing down what i may need.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.