Christmas Movie Database / ChristmasFlick.com

Home Page Forums Christmas Media & Literature Christmas Movie Database / ChristmasFlick.com

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jinglebelle Jinglebelle 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jinglebelle
    Jinglebelle

I think most every member here has that favorite Christmas movie(s), that they watch year after year, or all year for that matter. That wonderful cinematic peice of gold, that finds a special place in our hearts and stays with us through out the years. I know I do.
    As Link Master for MMC, and “resident guru of Christmas out-there”, I wanted to tell you all about ChristmasFlick, one of many new sites of the Merry Network.

Let me give you a brief history of the site. One day last year while chatting with Jeff Westover, he mentioned an idea he had of a Christmas movie database. We both agreed it would be an invaluable resource for the Christmas community. It was a great idea, and in September of 2006, became a reality.

Jeff officially announced it’s launch in the October 31st, 2006 issue of the Merry News!

The site is growing everyday and features, 50+ movie listings, exclusive Christmas movie reviews written by MMC forum members, and up to date Christmas movie News via rss. We want to make Christmas Flick as user defined and friendly as we can. So, your all invited to surf on over sometime, and check it out.
    The site is for all you guys to enjoy. 😀

We appreciate your feed back, and are also accepting Movie review submissions!
    If your review is accepted it will be promoted here at the forums via RSS and given a permanent home at ChristmasFlick.
    Feel free to PM me for details.

😀 ~Jinglebelle

Profile photo of OldSpice
    OldSpice

Very cool site… Thanks Jingles!

Jinglebelle

Thanks! It’s a work in progress…

😯

Profile photo of OldSpice
    OldSpice

OK I cant believe you just saw “A Christmas Story” OMG that is a classic all time fav here! I love when Fox has the all day Marathon!!! The glow in my eyes!!! Fawawawawa….

Jinglebelle

Well I was lucky that the first time I saw it, it was on AMC with no commercials!!

I’ve also missed another classic, but if I told ya’ll, you might boot me right out of the Christmas community….

😳

Profile photo of ElfinErv
    ElfinErv
    Participant

Let me guess….Its A Wonderful Life ? 😕

Jinglebelle
    ElfinErv wrote:
    Let me guess….Its A Wonderful Life ? 😕

smilie024.gif

ElfinErv
    Participant

have you ever heard of truth serum

Nurse.gif

Jinglebelle
    ElfinErv wrote:
    have you ever heard of truth serum

Nurse.gif

You heard of a snowball? POW! 😆
    SMILES301.gif

ElfinErv
    Participant

I can run fast

thdancingsanta.gif

Jinglebelle

I’m sneaky, I’ll hide and get you when you least expect it!!

smilie204.gif

Jinglebelle

Wow.. this is an old thread!

A lot’s happened to CF since 2007. Any of you guys on twitter? Christmas Flick is! http://twitter.com/#!/christmasflick

Profile photo of sleighride2
    sleighride2
    Participant

another nice movie is xmasdvd”it has many you can watch all day everyday as i own many christmas movies been collecting for a few years now.:1smiley008:

Profile photo of sleighride2
    sleighride2
    Participant

You can also see christmas movies on fanpop’,youtube,it’s great hopefully more will get into the spirit.:1smiley006:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.