Countdown to Christmas 2016!!!

Home Page Forums This, That, & Other Holidays Countdown to Christmas 2016!!!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Christy Carol Christy Carol 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

Just checking to see if this post goes thru

Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

Testing post

Christy Carol
    Participant

I just noticed the time is waaaaay off! I know I wasnt awake and posting at 4am

Christy Carol
    Participant

Man oh man where is the time going? Its the week before the week before Christmas, makes it sound a little better saying it that way!

I finished my decorating yesterday, YAY!!! But have figured out Im missing some items so I bet there is a tub still in Tom’s shop. But that will wait for another year. I went thru every tub in my shop yesterday, twice just to see what all I have and luckily its not as much as I thought. I donated a bunch of stuff to a local family 3 years ago that didnt have much for their 3 kids. So I didnt have much left to do afterall. I do know Ive got ALOT of organizing after the holiday this year. Since I got sick right after the new year this year things were just shoved in tubs so Ive wasted alot of time digging. Ill be better prepared next year, knocking on wood!

Christy Carol
    Participant

Whhhhhaaaaaat?? We are in the single digits already? Were we not just all excited about being in the double digits??!!

Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

So excited – mom is here and sis and kids arriving momentarily. Weather is perfect – we have about a foot of snow and will be in the 30s the next five days with snow Friday and Saturday – then rain on Sunday – Xmas day. Got everyone’s cards – thanks guys! Going to get super busy here, so if I can’t pop back on here everyone have a very Merry Christmas!

Christy Carol
    Participant

Less than 8 hours til Christmas comes in!!!!!!  Everyone ready??  Santa is already in the sky and leaving presents for all who believe.  If you are overseas, Merry Christmas!!  Hope Santa was good to you!

Profile photo of ChristmasRose
    ChristmasRose
    Participant

Our house is ready to welcome family and friends alike on Christmas Day.  Pies and gingerbread are baked, gifts are wrapped,  fresh evergreen cuttings and candles are in their special places and the table is set.  We’ve lit the last Advent candle on our wreath and all is well.  🙂

Christy Carol
    Participant

Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas!!!  I know some are still celebrating and will be over the next few days but for my bunch, this one is in the books.  Its been an awesome season, think its too soon to start thinking about 2017??  😀

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.