How do/did you display your Christmas cards now/in the past?

Home Page Forums Christmas Traditions & Ideas How do/did you display your Christmas cards now/in the past?

This topic contains 39 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gottadance gottadance 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant

I’ve yet to see a display stand thingy that I liked enough to buy. So I tape the cards round the fireplace, on the inside of the apartment door, where ever I fancy. :grinn:

Anonymous

I tape them to my entertainment center and bookshelf

Profile photo of mallen129
    mallen129

At work I put them in the blinds of my windows, it make a great place to display all of them and keeps them out of the way.

Profile photo of chelster
    chelster

I put the cards up on my kitchen cupboards with masking tape. It allows them to be seen everyday and also becomes part of my holiday decorations!!

Profile photo of KLSteward
    KLSteward

Christmas Cards have sat above the fireplace for my entire life!

Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

I’m thinking this year I’m going back to hanging them up somewhere – stapling them to a ribbon. The cards setting around everywhere makes it a little cluttery – and like I said, anytime you close a door or walk by, some of the cards just blow right over, then you have to re-set them up. I’ll have to look for a spot to put them this weekend.

My cards go in a Christmassy basket.

Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

I need to get out my card holder also. Im starting to get some in now. I saw it in my shed when I was going thru it last weekend, I packed it up with last years cards still in it! 🙂 That will be fun going thru them again.

Profile photo of Jinglebelle
    Jinglebelle

I have about 17 years worth of cards I gotta do something with. SOON.

I think I might display ours on a strand of candy garland…. somewhwere in here… I’m about out of room!

Christy Carol
    Participant

You are having the same problem I am. What to do with old cards?

I got a new card holder Saturday along with alot of other really cute stuff. Gotta take some pictures of it so yall can see just how cute it really is!

Profile photo of Jinglebelle
    Jinglebelle

Can’t wait to see it….!!

gottadance
    Participant

I strung my cards on a ribbon over the huge 65″ rear projection TV my fiance brought with when he moved in.

gottadance
    Participant

It’s funny how one year can change so much – last year I put them over my fiance’s big TV, now the fiance is out and I’m adopting my baby, but will be in FL! I hope I get some Xmas cards early so I can take them with me to FL!

Christy Carol
    Participant

I see I never took that picture of my new card holder. Maybe this year.

Profile photo of frosty
    frosty

our cards get displayed all over the house..sideboards,mirror,around door facings…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.