I think there’s enough of us with furkids….

Home Page Forums Pets and Christmas I think there’s enough of us with furkids….

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jinglebelle Jinglebelle 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jinglebelle
    Jinglebelle

::cool::I think there’s enough of us with furkids to have a forum just for it =D

Why didn’t I think of this sooner? ::huh?::(deer in the headlights look)

Profile photo of ChasNole
    ChasNole

Since I don’t have any, Do hairy employees count?:smokin:

Jinglebelle

😆 sure… and werewolves, too.

:hallo_howl:

Profile photo of ChasNole
    ChasNole

awhooooooooo……..

Jinglebelle

😆

Profile photo of SusieSnowflake
    SusieSnowflake
    Participant

2 canine furkids here and 2 feline… a true part of our family..:)

Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

I found a Christmas card we are going to try and recreate this year with Mollie. Not sure we are gonna be able to pull it off but I bet its gonna be a hoot none the less.

Anonymous

I have a forum just for fur dogs and kitties ( i even added a little section in there for other pets) it’s called furfriend.proboards.com

Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

Just had to euthanize my Snuggles – 5 years old; got him from shelter when he was 2.5 – he ended up being a pee-er. Tried everything, nothing changed- peeing on the carpet on the rugs – ugh. Tried anti-anxiety meds. Nightmare. Poor sweet kitty – so loving, just like his name. But couldn’t be litter trained and couldn’t be a farm cat, was too domesticated. Made that hard decision. I cried and cried, but I know I did the right thing. And I already feel relief – to know that my house is pee-free. Still have my 14 yr old kitty, Stinker, he’s in good health and fine.

Profile photo of sleighride2
    sleighride2
    Participant

As i have two pugs at the moment i had four but,my other two passed on and they are what christmas is about at my home i dress them up and they get presents that they can shred lol,they have a blast.:s_yup:

Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant

I don’t have any furbabies. Yet. I have teddy bears though. Would that do for now?

Christy Carol
    Participant

Sleighride are you also Angel Pugs on a few other sites? I think I already know you! 🙂

I love your babies! I have a new Pug/French Bulldog to add to our Christmas this year. I cannot wait for Wally to meet Santa, funny I was just thinking about it tonight. I wonder how he is gonna take to meeting Santa for the first time. I am sure he is gonna think that beard of white is one huge fuzzy toy and I can only hope he wont try to rip it from his face. Being French, hehehe, he loves to kiss so that might be another issue but for sure its gonna be a interesting first meeting for Walls and the man in red.

sleighride2
    Participant

Yes i’m angelpugs can’t wait to hear more on wally you just can’t get enough of these four pawed babes.:s_wave:

Christy Carol
    Participant

Good to see you again!

Wally is quite the character! He spent yesterday fishing in his swimming pool after his daddy put a couple of small brim in it. He spent almost 2 hours chasing them around and around and around. I was so drunk from watching I had to go sit down!

sleighride2
    Participant

oh that sounds nice i spent the day fighting with mine to go out as it was raining lol,never a dull moment.:1smiley006:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.