Just want to introduce my Jolly Self.

Home Page Forums Welcome & Merry Christmas! Just want to introduce my Jolly Self.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MajorElf MajorElf 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MajorElf
    MajorElf
    Spectator

Hey everyone I just felt I should introduce my jolly self. I’m Martin I live in Wisconsin where we use to have winter and snow. I’m slightly under the age of 40 and I love Christmas. I’m the youngest of two boys and of course when I was younger I was mommy’s favorite and she gave me the Christmas spirit. Unfortunately the last 15 yrs of her life where hard and in May of 2014 she left us to become one of Gods angels (unexpectedly). So these last few holidays have been very hard and interesting to get through. However she made me promise I would never let her passing stop me from celebrating the holidays. This year to honor my mother I bought 2 Cardinal ornaments which I made into a memorial for her since she loved cardinals. There are more things to share but I do not want to bore any members with the rest right now if interested just message me.

Merry Christmas :1smiley008:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.