New tree!

Home Page Forums Deck the Halls New tree!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sleighride2 sleighride2 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

Some of you may recall last year I was torn about the little woodland Christmas tree that I’ve used for years to display my hubby’s ornaments.  He was really in sad shape and having a hard time standing up.

Well I can confidently say I found a new tree to help him out this year!!  I went to a new flea market not too far from where I live and standing in the corner was a gorgeous tree for only 15 bucks!  I would say its close to about 5.5 feet tall.  Im about to bring it in (its been raining so I left it safely in my car) and Ill snap a pic.  And since my decor in the living room is outdoors and rustic I plan on keeping it up year round.  I think the lady at the store though I was crazy because I had such a fit when I saw it and saw how cheap it was!!

Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

Anytime of year is a good time to snatch up Christmas related deals!

Profile photo of sleighride2
    sleighride2
    Participant

As you get alot of christmas clearance online as well,love those good buys as i’m always looking for great christmas things.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.