Planning food for week of relatives at Xmas

Home Page Forums Festive Foods Planning food for week of relatives at Xmas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gottadance gottadance 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

My sis is coming in with her four kids for Xmas Dec. 21-27 and mom will be in town Dec. 20-29. We’ll have a big dinner on Xmas and have leftovers the next 1.5 days. So there will need to be other meals for 7 people Dec. 21, 22, 23 and 24. I am the cook in the family, so everyone loves my homemade meals – although one day we will order Gino’s East pizza. That leaves three days. Not sure what we’re doing Xmas eve, but right now assuming we’ll be at home and I’ll want that meal to be a nice one/something special. I’ve never cooked for this many people for so many days – usually Xmas is earlier in the week, so we eat leftovers for more days.

Any suggestions or tips? I thought maybe one day I’d make Slovenian goulash which no one else makes. I know the kids really like pulled pork. Trying to strike a balance between easy to make, but some stuff the kids wouldn’t regularly eat at home.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.