Questions about the new Talk Christmas

Home Page Forums Welcome & Merry Christmas! Questions about the new Talk Christmas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dasher Dasher 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

Hi folks, and Merry Christmas! We’re getting closer and closer to that big day! I just noticed that I was handed the keys to this place. I figured I would add this topic for those who may need help using the site. Yes, it is a LOT different from the old board. But, please give it a chance! This one is much more secure and up to date.

If you have any questions about your avatar or profile picture, or about posting or anything else… please post here and I will try to help! I’ve used bbPress (WordPress) forums in the past so I’m pretty familiar with how it works.

The layout is pretty simple here, really. There are no “New Topic” or “New Post” buttons anymore. Scroll to the bottom of most things to type a reply or add a new topic. This includes your private messages.

I don’t know if the picture upload glitch is still happening (I didn’t have any problems uploading mine). But if you’re having problems, try making sure the picture dimensions are correct. I resized mine before uploading. The “cover image” (much like you have in your Facebook profile) should be 720×225. The avatar should be 200×200.

If you have any questions or need help, post here or you can PM me. You may also add me as a “friend” here. Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

By the way, meant to add that your avatar will only show up 200×200 when viewing your profile. It is automatically resized in the forum view next to your post.

Profile photo of SusieSnowflake
    SusieSnowflake
    Participant

Hello all, I think I am finally getting the hang of it here.. I can not believe we are past the middle of January already. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I want to thank everyone for the beautiful cards.. so sorry I am so behind… But I am still here and kicking!!

Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

It’s good to hear from you Susie. It’s a little slow here now of course, but I still pass through here a few times per day and I get notifications if anyone posts. I hope you had a joyful Christmas! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.