"Think Christmas" my brand-new Christmas website!

Home Page Forums Christmas Webmaster "Think Christmas" my brand-new Christmas website!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ChristmasPatriot ChristmasPatriot 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

:cheerz:Hello everyone this is the Christmas Patriot. I did originally have a website online, but a since took it down I’ve taken a lot of my websites down and now I’m only put certain websites and I decided to put up my “Think Christmas” this is a lot of the information that came from my original Christmas website and that was called “Christmas Memories”

I still have that website is sitting on my hard drive and most of the stuff on that website is been transferred to this new Christmas website and this new Christmas website is mostly about my writings as in the last couple of years I have been writing a lot stories, articles, anything Christmas related as well as my other website which is Kaiju related and that in case you don’t know what that means it is pretty much any giant sci-fi monster such as Godzilla, King Kong, Gamera,Mothra, anything like that I’ve done a lot of writing for that as well.

This website “Think Christmas” is the same thing as my “Kaijuology.com website. It is very text oriented. Anyway I just thought I’d let you know that I am back with this new website and it does have a lot of information based on Christmas if you are one of those kind of people that want to know everything about Christmas go ahead and check out my website!

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/139581590/Think%20Christmas/index.htm

If you are curious about anything Godzilla related I am going to post a link to that as well so you can go over there and check that out anyway enjoy both my websites!

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/139581590/Kaijuology.Com/index.htm

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.