What did you get?

Home Page Forums This, That, & Other Holidays What did you get?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of whitney37354 whitney37354 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

I got what I wanted this year!!!

A new vacuum!  Oh stop groaning, I seriously wanted it!  Its a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser and this thing is so fancy I may have to go back to college just to learn how to use it!  LOL!!!

Also, I’ve been wanting to start collecting vintage Christmas albums (and maybe some others too) so Tom got me a Victrola!  Everything is contained in a wooden table top cabinet and while its brand new it has a vintage appearance.  I knew I was getting this so I was able to run to my favorite flea market and pick up some LP’s and we listened to Elvis sing Blue Christmas on vinyl yesterday!

He also got me a candle lamp that looks like a coal oil lantern and two candles to go with it.  Funny thing, I had gotten my sister one for Christmas and almost got myself one at the same time but changed my mind.  I wanted to see how hers worked first!  But the joke was on me, as she and I were exchanging gifts yesterday I saw she had gotten me the exact same one I had gotten her!  And this is not the first time we have bought each other the same gift!  So now I have my lantern for home and the lamp for work!  She also got a candle to go with it so I have a fresh new crop of candles!

And lastly, sis and bil got me a snowman totem pole light.  It is SOOO cute!  Ill get around to posting pictures of everything soon.

You’re turn, tell us or show us what you got!

Profile photo of whitney37354
    whitney37354
    Participant

Better late than never, right?

DD’s gift to me was an earring & necklace set.  I told DH to take her to get me a $5 gift because I had done the same for him.  She used to do a Secret Santa at school, but she’s moved up to middle school & they don’t do that there.  However…

I didn’t know DH had done big gifts from both of them to me.  I got two Pandora Disney charms from them.

I got another Disney charm & a grocery gift card from my in-laws.  I got a skin care system from my parents.

From our friends, I got a cookie mix, dish towel, Christmas sign.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.