What’s your favorite Christmas drink?

Home Page Forums Festive Foods What’s your favorite Christmas drink?

This topic contains 46 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jinglebelle Jinglebelle 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ElfinErv
    ElfinErv
    Participant

Bailey’s Irish cream mixed with cocoa is yummy

Anonymous

My mum do the best hot beetroot soup. 🙂

Anonymous

I very like drink stewed fruit from dryied apples.

ElfinErv
    Participant

hmmm this sounds interesting

Joanna;9789 wrote:
    I very like drink stewed fruit from dryied apples.

Anonymous

It’s gotta be Hot Chocolate for me, love it and I save it for winter time (Nov,Dec,Jan) so that it will be “special”.

Profile photo of ChasNole
    ChasNole

That’s a tough one, but will go with Hot Chocolate!!

Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant
    Santa’s Helper;1087 wrote:
    Egg nog would have to be my favourite drink at Christmas! Heck, we start buying it as soon as it hits the shelves!

I am with them!! Eggnog! I believe I think about it more than anything else. My favorite is Evan Williams Original Southern eggnog. I like mine with a kick!

But I also like it straight out of the non-kicking carton if its too early in the day. I dont recall a time in my life when I didnt like it. My grandfather used to make it homemade when it was ok to drink/eat uncooked eggs. I never had his *special* nog until I was of age but we lovingly called that adult version ‘snog’ because after a short glass of it thats the only thing your tongue could say…as in ‘can ya pass me another glass of that ssssnog’ 😆

ElfinErv
    Participant

I really like punches my mother would make, they would have real fruit chunks in them. I’ve never made one like that but now I’m looking at recipes to try for Thanksgiving.

Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

There’s a local winery that makes a Christmas wine – in both white and red. The white is a bit sweeter, but both are slightly spiced and SO good. Having that at my house has become a tradition for the last five years.

Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

I hate eggnog. There. I’ve said it. So thick and creamy – ugh. Just gives me the “ew” shivers thinking about it.

Anonymous

Creamy-Hot-Chocolate_413.jpg Hot chocolate all day!!

ElfinErv
    Participant

lol.gif

gottadance;31291 wrote:
    I hate eggnog. There. I’ve said it. So thick and creamy – ugh. Just gives me the “ew” shivers thinking about it.
    Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

So thats what Christmas wine is! Thanks for letting me know! Spicy wine, sounds like it would be good at room temp.

Saw more eggnog tonight and even Pumpkin milk. Just had to walk away though, the calories and fat…

Ok, I’ll shut up Erv.

ElfinErv
    Participant

I bought a case of Prairie Moon wine for the holidays , its what the family tends to like the best

Seven – Up Lime Sherbet Punch, with eggnog a close second!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.