When does it all come down?

Home Page Forums Deck the Halls When does it all come down?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sdkluger sdkluger 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

I never have had a specific date when I take my decorations and trees down. Normally its just when I feel like it. Right now I dont feel like it at all. So everything is still in its place and all lit up. One year I left our live tree up until Feb with just the lights on it, but burning when I was home. It was still very much alive so who was I to tell it, it was time to go?

Profile photo of sleighride2
    sleighride2
    Participant

After New Years Day.

Profile photo of Dasher
    Dasher
    Keymaster

We leave ours up until after New Year’s Day.

Christy Carol
    Participant

This year it will probably be the weekend starting the 6th. I’ve always like to keep it up for the 12 days of Christmas but normally for one reason or another, dont. But this year I see it happening. So many things have me running behind I just now feel like Im able to enjoy it.

Profile photo of HollyKing
    HollyKing
    Participant

About two hours ago.

Christy Carol
    Participant

Yeah Im kinda rethinking my waiting until the 6th.  I was ready today to start taking the ornies off the trees but decided against it.  I figure next weekend it will come down.  Or atleast start.  I have big plans on gettng organized for next year so we will see how it goes.

Profile photo of sdkluger
    sdkluger
    Participant

We’ll take ours down either New Year’s weekend or the weekend after.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.