When Does the "Season" Start for You?

Home Page Forums Christmas Traditions & Ideas When Does the "Season" Start for You?

This topic contains 49 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ChasNole ChasNole 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Christy Carol
    Christy Carol
    Participant

Looks great!!!!

Profile photo of jdneel88
    jdneel88

scooter love the tree.

Profile photo of SusieSnowflake
    SusieSnowflake
    Participant

Fantastic Scooter! season for me has officially started!:huggs:;)

Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

Season officially started this week – bought crate of Xmas wine – had a nice glass; wrapped my first present (ornaments for bf) and now starting Xmas cards. Yay! Fun! ‘Tis the season to be jolly! ::snowball::::snowball::::snowball::

Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant

Nice photo Scooter! The season has started for us too. The tree is up and some of the decorating is done. Hubby has his shopping done.

Its Advent next Sunday folks, so that’s as good an “official” date to start as any. If you were looking for one.

Christy Carol
    Participant

I guess mine starts today. I will get the house in order so I dont have to worry about cleaning it this week. I might even go pull some stuff out of my storage building while the weather is still good. I was just about to crank up Christmas music until Tom showed back up and sat down in front of the tv.

Here in a little bit Ive got to bake 2 dozen pumpkin muffins for work, tomorrow is our annual Thanksgiving breakfast and that will really set the tone for me.

gottadance
    Participant

mmmm…pumpkin muffins…pumpkin anything – yum!

gottadance
    Participant

@scooterbugs25 65639 wrote:

My living room tree is finished![IMG]11-13-2011044.jpg

Love it!!!! Trying to get a closer look -let’s see – glass ornaments, beads, candy canes…take a close up pic so we can see everything. Also is there some decor above the mirror to the left there? Take a close up pic of that, too! I’m so demanding! 😀

gottadance
    Participant

Hey – I think you may have a chair like my old couch – it’s like corduroy, yes?

Profile photo of ChristmasRose
    ChristmasRose
    Participant

I think it officially begins for us on the first Sunday of Advent. Seems like we light the Prophecy Candle and before we know it, it’s already Happy New Year…!

Profile photo of HollyKing
    HollyKing
    Participant

In terms of decorating, it begins on Black Friday, although we’ll go down to the storage building and pick up the decorations maybe a week before that.

In terms of gift-giving, it really starts after New Year’s, because we buy small, inexpensive gifts throughout the year; when Christmas arrives, we’re ready without having had to scramble at the last minute.

Profile photo of KLSteward
    KLSteward

I’m sure that I’ll be in the minority here, but Christmas season doesn’t start for me until Black Friday at the earliest. I like to focus on Halloween and Thanksgiving and reserve the “Christmas Season” for December.

Profile photo of frosty
    frosty

The season starts for me right now..ive been to the loft and have took most of my decorations down..i was listening to christmas music today as i was checking my light sets..already checked 5 sets of christmas lights, so far so good..6 sets to go….:deco:

gottadance
    Participant

:hiya::hiya::hiya: Yes, right after Halloween for me. Fun! :crazyhappy::crazyhappy::crazyhappy:

Christy Carol
    Participant

I wait for Thanksgiving but normally start feeling the urge to sooner. Not this year so far, I still have to keep reminding myself its November. It just doesnt feel like it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.