You find yourself addicted to Christmas when…

Home Page Forums Jolly Jingle Club You find yourself addicted to Christmas when…

This topic contains 244 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 244 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

you find yourself in a garden center full with spring flowers and the only thing you can think about is the sales section to browse it for christmas stuff…

Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant

Your cleaning up the storage closet and you spend an hour digging through the Christmas decorations, while suppressing the urge to put the tree up.

Profile photo of ElfinErv
    ElfinErv
    Participant

You find yourself addicted to Christmas when mistakenly pack your Grinch boxers instead of swim trunks when heading to the gym 😳

Profile photo of Jinglebelle
    Jinglebelle

You find yourself addicted to Christmas when you come here to see what addicts your Christmas lovin’ friends to Christmas… 😆

Anonymous

you´re happy as a kid when you find some christmaspillows on sale in may
    ( 😳 OK.. I DID last week…yippie.gifyippie.gif.wooohoooo and they are awesome.gifwoohoooyippie.gifyippie.gif

Anonymous

How about..when you go shopping at a Christmas store. (That makes us all wish that Christmas were year-round!)

Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant

You know your addicted to Christmas when you’ve just spent the last hour looking for 2008 Christmas catalogues to order. I found three so far, one being a Fair Trade, so I’m looking forward to getting them! :thumbsup:

ElfinErv
    Participant

You find yourself addicted to Christmas when you ask for a biggie sized eggnog at the Wendy’s drivethru

Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant

You keep sticking your head in the storage closet, looking longingly at the Christmas decorations while frowning at the calendar. 😳

Anonymous

You know your addicted to Christmas when you are making a list of all the new things you want to buy for the holidays in the middle of summer.

ElfinErv
    Participant

You know your addicted to Christmas when throw rugs are making the washing machine go off balance, making a horrible noise but….you man your computer chair and keep posting at TalkChristmas.com

TChat.gif

Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant

You know your addicted to Christmas when you’ve swore you won’t put up so much as a candle before Advent…….but you swear you can hear the decorations box calling you. ::decorate::

Anonymous

…when you just brought home your 100th box of gorgeous christmas cards and you swear to send them this year but you don´t because they are too cute..and you want to keep them…

(don´t laugh… happens to me all the time…solution: I have a big box of my favorite cards where I always keep 1 card from batch…)

Profile photo of Merry
    Merry
    Participant
    hollybow;14403 wrote:
    …when you just brought home your 100th box of gorgeous christmas cards and you swear to send them this year but you don´t because they are too cute..and you want to keep them…

(don´t laugh… happens to me all the time…solution: I have a big box of my favorite cards where I always keep 1 card from batch…)

I save my favourite cards too. I think I’ve got every birthday, Christmas and anniversary card hubby has given me over the years. 😀

ElfinErv
    Participant

hmmmm sounds familiar 😮

hollybow;14403 wrote:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 244 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.