Your 2016 Christmas Gift List

Home Page Forums Gift Giving & Shopping Your 2016 Christmas Gift List

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gottadance
    gottadance
    Participant

OK – Who is getting what for Christmas on your list this year? Need any ideas? Post here.

Nieces – I picked up some great deals on jewelry for my oldest nieces. Have nothing for the 12 year old niece or 8 year old nephew – although I’ll have to look in my gift stash and see if I put something away for them previously.
    Sister – No idea yet – she’s my best friend but I’m broke. In the recent past I’ve sent her a box of Christmas cooking stuff – candies, nuts, chips, sprinkles, etc., that she might use to bake Christmas cookies. Plus some of her fave Xmas snacks. She is SO hard to buy for – always wants the same things.
    Mom – No idea yet. Last year I got her a book that was All About Me – a book she could fill out about her and give it to my daughter one day. Previous year gave her Open When cards – 20 cards to open throughout the year – open when you’re sad, open when you miss me, open when it’s Valentine’s Day, etc. She loved that. Year before that gave her tickets for a lunch cruise – she later told me she gave them away – she hates being on the water. LOL Open to mom gift ideas here.
    Younger brother and wife – We don’t usually exchange gifts – it’s usually just about the kids, but I sometimes give them something small. They are very well off and have everything they want. I gave them a couple of personalized ornaments one year.
    Older bro and wife – I usually send them something they can eat, although with my brother’s gluten issues it’s gotten harder.
    Daycare provider – Last year gave her a box of candy, not very creative. No idea if they ate it or regifted. People get a lot of candy at Xmas so I’d prefer to do something else. People sometimes give daycare providers cash gifts, but I am totally broke.

What’s on your shopping list?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

This Christmas season I’ve discovered Starbucks “Snowman” Cookies. (Have enjoyed munching a couple of these myself…) Now they’ve become the perfect addition in my gift-bags. (If they can make it home…) 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.