Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Valentine's Day fun and best wishes to all of you today, my friends...!
    My tribute site dedicated to Mr. A. C. Gilbert known as The Man Who Saved Christmas...! http://vintage-rose.wix.com/christmasrose

Jolly Elfette Moderator
    Happy Valentine's Day!

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh la la!!

Happy Valentines day, Y'all!!
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details

Happy Valentine's Day!

Quick V-Day story for you:
    I ordered flowers to be delivered to my wife's job today. They called me an hour after I placed the order wanting an alternative address in case they can't get there before she leaves. I told the lady, "Look, you WILL get those flowers to my wife. All those ladies in that office with her will get flowers today... she will not be left out! You MAKE THIS HAPPEN!" LOL
    The lady on the phone laughed and told me she couldn't make garantees like that. I told her "then you can cancel my order and I will go to someone who CAN guarantee delivery. You've been in business all these years, I would think by now you would have things together enough that if you reached a limit you would stop taking orders so folks don't get trapped like this". When I threatened to take my business elsewhere, she simply said, and I quote: "We will get her flowers to her job today sir. I am sorry to have bothered you with this". I thanked her and I explained to her: "imagine if all the ladies in the office around YOU got flowers on Valentine's Day and you didn't".
    I don't know about you other married men here, but that is a war I will NOT fight! LOL!
    Merry Christmas!!!

Blog Entries
    Hehehe!!! Looks like you dodged a bullet!

You're absolutely right though... if they can't deliver, they shouldn't take the orders.

Blog Entries
    Heheh, I got a set of 1980's Star Trek comic books from my Valentine (and a candy bar with an Owl on it and a cute card)

Happy Valentine's Day!

had a great Valentine's Day.Taking down the decor today and then on March 1st put up the St.Pat's day stuff.