Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, despite having tons of decorations indoor and out, I'm thinking I'm going to put some of those giant unbreakable ornaments hanging from the bottom of my box elder tree, which is in center right of my yard. I saw a neighbor down the street who had silver and red big ornies hanging from the bottom of her small tree (not pine), but then she had a spotlight from the ground up on it, so all the ornies were lit up from the bottom. Looks awesome. I just think it would add something to my yard.

I have a couple of med-sized evergrens at the end of my yard in the front, but they're too far away to string any lights. Last year I just wrapped some shiny cloth ribbon on them with bows on the top, which looked pretty during the day, of course at night you couldn't see it.

Otherwise most of my decor is close to the house, on the shrubs right in front of the house - mainly to the left.

Of course getting any additional decor seems crazy because I feel like I already have so much!
    Christmas wine good; No Christmas wine bad.

I just got a 16 foot inflatable santa for my birthday, can't wait to get it set up in it's spot. Inflated it for a few mins tonight to check it out and it is HUGE.
    www.lightupnorthpole.com Control and view our holiday displays.

Quote Originally Posted by gottadance View Post
    Well, despite having tons of decorations indoor and out, I'm thinking I'm going to put some of those giant unbreakable ornaments hanging from the bottom of my box elder tree, which is in center right of my yard. I saw a neighbor down the street who had silver and red big ornies hanging from the bottom of her small tree (not pine), but then she had a spotlight from the ground up on it, so all the ornies were lit up from the bottom. Looks awesome. I just think it would add something to my yard.
    I think it's a great idea. I hung two of them on my porch today and they look wonderful when the porch light is on. I still have outdoor decorating to do, but it's supposed to snow tomorrow.

Our neighbors across the street are Eastern Orthodox Christians, so they still have their beautiful outdoor Christmas lights and decorations on display. Thanks to them, our neighborhood is still enjoying the glory of Christmastime...!
    Last edited by ChristmasRose; 02-07-2012 at 07:46 AM.

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's awesome! I've not seen any lights left up around these parts
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details

Our neighbors are continuing their display of lovely outdoor lights, evergreens and decorations -- and we're still enjoying the wonderful sights of Christmastime. (Especially when it snows..!)
    Last edited by ChristmasRose; 02-07-2012 at 07:47 AM.