Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vermont to me sems like a real Christmas state!

Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, TN is another really good Christmas store.

Quote Originally Posted by jdneel88 View Post
    Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, TN is another really good Christmas store.

I agree and the have a Christmas Inn across the street that is Christmas year round( not ever stayed there). There is also another Christmas store down the road from Christmas Place. Talk about getting your Christmas fix on, you will with these two stores in Pigeon Forge...oh and then their is Gatlinburg.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvChristmas View Post
    I agree and the have a Christmas Inn across the street that is Christmas year round( not ever stayed there). There is also another Christmas store down the road from Christmas Place. Talk about getting your Christmas fix on, you will with these two stores in Pigeon Forge...oh and then their is Gatlinburg.
    I've stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place twice: once with mom, sister, & three little ones; the other with DH for our 15th wedding anniversary. It's very nice! Now there is a restaurant called "The Partridge & Pear" next door to The Incredible Christmas Place & across the street from The Inn at Christmas Place. I went once with mom & wasn't impressed. It was nice, and the food was fine, I guess I was just expecting more of something?

I went to The Christmas Mouse when I was in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago. It looked inviting from the outside but was kind of rundown on the inside. We got a cute sanddollar ornament with snowmen & "Myrtle Beach" on it. They didn't have a lot that I liked, but they did have a lot of college team decor.

[QUOTE=whitney37354;69047]I've stayed at The Inn at Christmas Place twice: once with mom, sister, & three little ones; the other with DH for our 15th wedding anniversary. It's very nice! Now there is a restaurant called "The Partridge & Pear" next door to The Incredible Christmas Place & across the street from The Inn at Christmas Place. I went once with mom & wasn't impressed. It was nice, and the food was fine, I guess I was just expecting more of something?

Yeah there are two Christmas Mouses @ Myrtle Beach. One is in a building just by itself, not too far from where the Pavillion used to be or some where near there, can't remember exactly where near there, I just remember passing it by while on the way to Ripley's Haunted House. Then there is one @ Barefoot Landing. I wouldn't call that one run down imo . At that one I got some Clara holding the nutcracker from the Nutcracker Suite in a pretty pink dress ornaments, a beautiful street clear/crystal street lamp to with one of my Santas, some of those Willow Tree ornaments: a mother holding her son, lol I forget the others as they are packed away. A beautiful glass black lab dog ornament. Anyway a lot of their stuff can be over priced and really I get items there that I haven't seen anywhere else. I don't recall seeing a whole lot of collegiate products at this one. Maybe a little...

Quote Originally Posted by IluvChristmas View Post

Yeah there are two Christmas Mouses @ Myrtle Beach. One is in a building just by itself, not too far from where the Pavillion used to be or some where near there, can't remember exactly where near there, I just remember passing it by while on the way to Ripley's Haunted House. Then there is one @ Barefoot Landing. I wouldn't call that one run down imo .
    We never made it to Barefoot Landing, but I'd say nothing there is run down! Maybe they have different things at the different shops & next time we'll try to get to the other one in MB.

Quote Originally Posted by gottadance View Post
    My coworker just sent me this link http://www.bronners.com/aboutUs Anyone ever seen this before - or shopped there? Seems pretty amazing...
    that store is amazing guys...i would be in that store 24/7...just as well its not hear..wife would probably divorce me..LOL!!!

Yes it is nice as I have many ornaments from there I just love the place.
    Cherished Memories Of Home

I was born and raised in Michigan and lived there 40+ years and never once made it to Bronner's. I did go to Frankenmuth once, though, at Christmas time.