Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry christmas

Merry christmas

Hi folks, not new here but seemed the best place to say MERRY CHRISTMAS. Just turned midnight and we have somehow got everything done! "Santa" has been so we can go to bed happy. You know...deep down I think I actually do believe. Putting out the mince pie and the glass of milk (and carrot), clearing the path from the chimney, all that....I really do think it's for real ....oh dear....

Hope you all have a blast.

Merry Christmas Bassmo! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day!!

And its ok, I still believe too :-)

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas, bassmo! Santa just came here, and we are about ready for bed, as well.
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details

HO HO HO Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!

Thank you Santa for a job well done!! Merry Merry Christmas to all.
    and of course I believe .................100%..

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was a lovely day with family... Merry Christmas y'all!
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details

Merry CHRISTmas.
    Tim

"In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child." - Santa Claus, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus

Very merry Christmas blessings, my friends, and a happy and fulfilling coming new year 2012 for us all...!

All the decorations are down and the houses are all in darkness again. Really sad. Didn't really get to enjoy Xmas itself and was hecticly busy right up until the last minute. Am now enjoying the various Xmas films and things that I recorded and didnt manage to see at the time. Lots of new ones to add to my growing collection. Also have some ideas for making next year really special.

I really do love looking through peoples windows and seeing their trees all lit up whilst out walking. One film I saw was called something like "Farewell To Mr Kringle", where the whole town has adopted a Christmas theme all the time. I'd like to do that...I think I really would.

Morning, I ahev been away for a bit just an awful start to my year, but time for some Christmas cheer, I need a little Christmas.. Merry Christmas.. way early...