Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    YES! Every year I get Christmas presents from my mom, that she ordered via infomercial...I know there are probably some good products you can get from TV...but I have not gotten one yet...then again there is next year
    Santa Claus Allen
    Bringing the Season to Life
    Santa Claus - Traditional Santa Claus in Texas
    Dallas Santa - Santa Claus Home and Community Events
    Fort Worth Santa Claus - Fort Worth Texas' premier Santa Claus
    Hire Santa - The internet's best place to find and hire Santa Claus

A fellow employee (he's in his 30s, I'm in my 60s) gave me a CD he'd burned of all HIS favorite music. Bless his heart, sweet gesture, yet there were absolutely none on it I could even withstand listening to. (!!!)
    My tribute site dedicated to Mr. A. C. Gilbert known as The Man Who Saved Christmas...! http://vintage-rose.wix.com/christmasrose

Quote Originally Posted by mallen129 View Post
    YES! Every year I get Christmas presents from my mom, that she ordered via infomercial...I know there are probably some good products you can get from TV...but I have not gotten one yet...then again there is next year

I hate infocommercials sooooooooo much that I'd NEVER want one of their products!

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasRose View Post
    A fellow employee (he's in his 30s, I'm in my 60s) gave me a CD he'd burned of all HIS favorite music. Bless his heart, sweet gesture, yet there were absolutely none on it I could even withstand listening to. (!!!)

Hehehhehehehehhe!
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I hate infocommercials sooooooooo much that I'd NEVER want one of their products!

I've kinda been wanting to get the insta-hang... y'all seen it?
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details

It didn't happen to me, but my sister bombed huge last year! She was supposed to buy my nephew a 3DS but didn't pay attention and brought him home the old one (the DS). Thankfully she realized her mistake before he ever found out, but she couldn't get all her money back, just store credit because she threw away the receipt

I never know what to give except to children under eight and people who have specific collections.