Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363 ... LastLast
    Nice to see you back, CC.....hope the positive things keep coming for you and your family!

Doing a bit of posting and checking out Amazon...to add to my wish list!
    R. I. P. Mikey. We love and miss you! (1970-2009)

Hallmark put their Dreambook online this week for Keepsake Ornament Club Members to look at their ornaments and dream lol. So been doing that while listening to Christmas Vinyl radio online and snacking on Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts that apparently our Walmart got in very late lol.

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had hot fudge sundae pop tarts for breakfast... my fav! Right now I'm catching up on some emails and working...
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details

Posting before I get busy and do some house cleaning.

Jolly Elfette Moderator
    Been for a walk, now I'm catching up on the blogs I follow. There's quite a few of them so it takes some time.

Sitting at the lake but doing so inside the camper. With early spring comes early skeeters

Posting for a bit while CB and I discuss what to do with our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinglebelle View Post
    I had hot fudge sundae pop tarts for breakfast... my fav! Right now I'm catching up on some emails and working...
    Oh good grief, that sounds good. I had boiled eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Christy Carol View Post
    Sitting at the lake but doing so inside the camper. With early spring comes early skeeters
    Sounds nice! The skeeters are going crazy around here and they're huge. I saw one carrying a small child away yesterday. Maybe not that big, but they're big.

Me and the "new" old lady just got back from a 4 mile hike/jog. It is a glorious day outside. Everyone have a blessed Sunday!

Getting ready to finish my blog on Christmas in Finland which will later be part of a Christmas around the world page on the website.
    Tim

"In all this world there is nothing so beautiful as a happy child." - Santa Claus, The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus

Jolly Elfette Admin. Jinglebelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    getting ready to watch netflix. I'm a sci fi junkie, they have stargate sg-1, so I'm watching from beginning to end Only 8 seasons to go!!
    And in my bones I feel the warmth that's coming from inside....

I develop custom Christmas and Santa Claus websites, PM me for details